Monday, March 9, 2009

I am still here!

It has been a while since I posted, but I'm still here. I am way off track with my goals, and haven't even weighed for a week and a half. But there's some good news! Diane and I started a run/walk program together on Friday and it was a lot of fun. Knowing she'll be up at 6:30 waiting for me really motivates me to get out of bed and go for a jog.

We also met last week to talk about goals. Here's my latest list, revised to account for my currently crazy messy home (while I'm in the middle of painting about 1/2 of the rooms):
  • Make better use of TaDa lists to keep myself organized
  • Be healthy (exercise, diet and better managing FM)
  • Finish current painting and decide what other rooms to paint, if any.
  • Power wash patio and return washer to David and Emily
Overall, my plan is to set priorities and follow them. I decided my priorities should be 1) God, 2) health, 3) homeschool and 4) house. I am currently doing them in the exact opposite order: 1) house, 2) homeschool, 3) health and 4) God. So, I'm working to shift that.

I got up today in time to start my morning with Bible Study and prayer, then some stretching and a healthy breakfast. I felt a lot better physically and mentally and was able to have a good homeschool day, a good day with Christian and Olivia AND get a lot of laundry done! We are going for a bike ride and if I still have energy when I get back, I may work on painting some this evening.

Tomorrow is another exercise morning with Diane. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment