Friday, February 27, 2009

Yippee!

Max has a job! He has had it since Monday. He got an offer from Medical Present Value (MPV) to be a technical support engineer. He is SO excited! It is hard to find support positions (which is what he loves to do) that are senior level.

I am waiting to hear about my job offer. Michael is working on signing some more clients and, if he does, he wants to fly me to Indiana to talk. I am not expecting an answer any time soon, with the economy impacting the travel industry so negatively. Still, it's good to have the contact with him, and know that when/if he is able to hire, he's going to call.

I have been painting my kitchen/hall/bath and love the new color! Just looking at it soothes me. We are making repairs that are long-overdue. I seem to have been overdoing it, because my fibromyalgia is flaring up. I am taking a day off from painting today in hopes of recovering a little.

My weight continues to fluctuate. I am up two pounds, down two pounds, over and over. This week is up two pounds. At least I am basically holding steady. I walked with Diane yesterday for about an hour (slowly) and that felt great. The weather is amazing. This week has been 85, sunny and breezy. Perfect for walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment