Monday, December 29, 2008

A few of my favorite things

It's that time of year for assessment, making resolutions, etc. I am feeling particularly blessed (more on that to come) and thought I'd share a few of my favorite things. Here they are, in no particular order...
  • Watching the Colts win (well, OK, that one might be at the top for a reason)
  • Days when my Max works from home
  • Dove Cream Oil lotion and Olay Regenerist (daily keeping me from shriveling into a prune)
  • An awesome bargain
  • Watching Olivia eat crab legs (it's a thing of beauty, really)
  • Folding out the sofa bed and watching movies on the big screen with Max
  • Leaving the tree up well into January so I can sit in the dark and look at the lights
  • My kitties
  • A tall vanilla latte or, better yet, a coffee with Baileys
  • Playing Rock Band with Max and the kids (I stink, but Christian and Olivia are really good!)
  • A Sonic coke break with Gretchen
  • Singing and praising God at church, especially when the band is really rocking
  • Disney World!
  • Being a Wife and Mom
  • Getting to spend time with my family, laughing at Tory until my sides hurt
  • Cooking (if only I could list exercising as another of my favorites!)
  • That great feeling that comes from knowing I've helped someone, even in a small way
  • Olivia's new knock-knock joke (that she made up herself): Knock Knock -- Who's There? -- Police. -- Police Who? -- Police Navidad!
  • Days spent in PJs, working on projects
  • Homeschooling Olivia and getting to study cool stuff, like Ancient Egypt, with her.
  • Days where I wake up feeling well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment