Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Renaming my blog

I renamed my blog today. It just hit me, as I looked at Peyton's quote about Fourth Quarter Comebacks, that this is exactly where I am. I am working hard to overcome mistakes in the past. I have overcome a lot of them already. Some still need work (finances, home organization, parenting, physical health)

I had a lot I wanted to say in the title, but it wouldn't fit. So, here is my description of what my blog is about. I have work to do. Lots of work. And I'm going to use my blog to hold me accountable for doing it. That last post, with all the goals? Well, those are just a few of the things that I need to do. And I need your help (if anyone is reading this) to keep me accountable.

I have considered doing the "before and after" photo to encourage myself to lose weight. However, the thought of standing before a camera right now, fully dressed, is nauseating...let alone doing so in a bathing suit or shorts. That might change my tomorrow. We'll see. :) At the least, I think I'll post weight, measurements, etc. and update every month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment