Thursday, January 1, 2009

Accountability. Blech.

Current (sad) state of affairs

Height: 71" a.k.a. 5' 11" (here's hoping this is the only number that does NOT decrease this year!)
Weight: 179.0 lbs. (wearing happy pants, a t-shirt and sweatshirt)
Right Thigh: 23.25"
Hips: 40"
Waist: 34" (ay yi yi)
Bust: 40" (OK, I also hope this number doesn't decrease. Well, not much.)
Right Upper (Uland) Arm: 13"
Jeans size: 12 (Old Navy); 16 (V.S. according to their size charts. Stupid V.S.); 34x34 guys Calvin Klein

Goals by 12/31/09
Height: same (gotta remember to take my calcium and do weight-bearing exercise!)
Weight: 132 lbs. (loss of 47 lbs)
Leg and Arm measurements: unsure. I didn't track those at 132 lbs. I just want to be toned up by year end.
Hips: 36"
Waist: 26"
Bust: 36"
Jeans size: 8 (Gap long and lean) I want to be a size 6 again, but pregnancy has moved my hips to places that will never again fit into size 6 jeans.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you for posting these things. I know it is hard and I know that accountability and honesty will help you in your goals. This year I am trying to do more "real" exercise, such as cycling and walking to local stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Sarah! I live close enough to shops and my gym to ride my bike. Maybe that is what I should do...ride my bike to the gym so I am warmed up when I get there.

    Thanks for checking out my blog and posting. :) You're my first real visitor!

    ReplyDelete