Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally feeling better

Whew, whatever that bug was, I don't ever want it again! I think we're all finally feeling better. I am woefully behind on everything now, but guess I'll catch up eventually. It has not been a good week for exercise (unless you count being the one to fetch the Mucinex as "exercise") or for eating. I've been hungry constantly and haven't felt like doing anything active to keep my mind off of food. I also haven't weighed. Don't think I want to know.

Here's hoping that I continue to feel better and can exercise early this week so that my Wednesday Weigh-In isn't *too* embarassing. :)

Sarah, great to see you at church today. You looked beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are all feeling better and I have a feeling that you will have lost weight despite your illness. You still have three days- make some veggie soup and bulk up on those fruits.

    It was lovely to see you also- I enjoy singing up front cause I get to see all my friends worshiping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete