Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In

I'm in a funk today. The bright spots thus far have been Olivia rolling around on the hide-a-bed, watching Harriet the Spy (she felt like rolling around and being silly!) and weighing myself. Yes, weighing myself was a bright spot! I have lost another 1.5 lbs, bringing my weight down to 173.0.

I was honestly surprised to see a loss. I am feeling hungry all the time and felt like I was eating more than I should. I didn't exercise last week, except for a trip to the gym for cardio last night.

As promised, I mapped out my weight goals and set some milestones. These are based on my target weight loss of 1 lb. per week.

173.0: Today
170.0: 2/4/09
160.0: 4/15/09
150.0: 6/24/09
140.0: 9/02/09 (on my Mom's BD, 9/9, I should have my first weight in the one-THIRTIES!)
132.0: 10/28/09 Goal weight!!!

Funny thing about that goal weight, and the timing of it. You've heard the women who say they would walk down Main St. buck naked if they could lose weight. Well... I (stupidly) told with Max last year that if I lost all the weight I needed to lose, I'd wear one of those black Catwoman bodysuits for my Halloween costume. LOL! Now, it looks like I may have to keep that promise since I'm scheduled to hit my goal weight three days before Halloween. How embarassing. It would have been cute at 23 (I think it *was* cute at 23!) At 37, well, I'm not so sure. We'll see how the "sands have shifted", as Mom says, when all the weight is gone.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on that costume! :)
    I bet you will look hot in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! OK, that was good for a laugh this morning! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete