Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In, 1/21 version

Well, I saw this coming. The chocolate chip cookie dough straight from the mixing bowl Saturday night. The mini-pizzas baked on yummy Grands biscuits. The fried tofu veggie dish I had last night. All wonderful. All yummy. All very fattening. All eaten for entirely wrong reasons: stress, nervousness, depression.

Today's weight: 174.0. Up one pound.

Today's diet (thus far): coffee (one cup 'doctored', two cups black) and a baked fish fillet for lunch. And the promise to myself that I will exercise sometime today.

This weekend is our training class for Dynamic Marriages. That means we'll be in a hotel Friday, Saturday and Sunday (here in Austin, but still not at home) and eating out all our meals. I am nervous about that many restaurant meals...I am notorious for overeating in restaurants. I will be looking for salads and grilled meats to help keep the calories in check. And, I might even take a spin on a bike in the hotel fitness center.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to remember and be your conscience. Emphasis on "try".

    ReplyDelete